In each episode of the Growth Lab Podcast Series, we take a deep dive into our cutting-edge research at the frontlines of economic diversity and international development. Hear directly from our faculty, fellows, and affiliated researchers as they discuss their findings.
Data-Smart City Pod: Economic Growth through the Adjacent Possible
In this conversation with HKS Professor Steve Goldsmith, Ricardo Hausmann discusses the Growth Lab's new Metroverse tool, a powerful yet easy-to-use data visualization of urban economies across the globe. Built for policymakers, economists, communities, and businesses, the Metroverse places a city’s current technological and economic capabilities in context, showing how and where any specific urban economy can move into its "adjacent possible" growth areas.
- The Role of the Diaspora in the Internationalization of the Colombian Economy
- A Deep Dive on the Albania Investment Corporation
- Building Capability to Design and Implement Growth Reforms: The Case Study of Albania
- Iterations of a Growth Diagnostic: The Case Study of Albania
- A Snapshot of the Growth Lab's Research Engagement in Albania
- Productive Ecosystems and the Arrow of Development
- 1 of 4