In each episode of the Growth Lab Podcast Series, we take a deep dive into our cutting-edge research at the frontlines of economic diversity and international development. Hear directly from our faculty, fellows, and affiliated researchers as they discuss their findings.
Data-Smart City Pod: Economic Growth through the Adjacent Possible
In this conversation with HKS Professor Steve Goldsmith, Ricardo Hausmann discusses the Growth Lab's new Metroverse tool, a powerful yet easy-to-use data visualization of urban economies across the globe. Built for policymakers, economists, communities, and businesses, the Metroverse places a city’s current technological and economic capabilities in context, showing how and where any specific urban economy can move into its "adjacent possible" growth areas.
- Shifting Gears in Panama: Policy Recommendations for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth
- New Pathways to Inclusive Growth: The Sri Lanka Project in Retrospect
- Jordan: The Elements of a Growth Strategy
- Public Policy in Action: What Did Working in Albania Teach Us about Economic Growth?
- Macroeconomic Stability and Long-Term Growth: Lessons from Jordan
- What Would Happen if Business Travel Stopped?